Gutter Tech Maintenance Plans
Our gutter maintenance plans & service contracts can be customized for HOAs & homeowners alike to save you time and money while at the same time protecting your sub roofs, windows, siding, landscaping and more. Avoid costly repairs caused by neglected gutters with Gutter Techs maintenance plans. Our packages are being customized and will appear on this page shortly. For immediate plan quotes use the Free Quote from on the right. Thank you for choosing Myrtle Beach Gutter Techs!
Do it yourself? CAUTION!
Get Off The Ladder! Let Gutter Techs install, repair or clean it for you.
WHEN TO DON’T DO-IT-YOURSELF (DIY) – OR WHEN TO DON’T HAVE A FRIEND DIY FOR YOU!
When Popular Mechanics’ “expert DIY guy” lists roofing/guttering as one of the top five “don’t do-it-yourself projects,” it’s worth noting. And when “Ask the Builder’s” nationally syndicated newspaper columnist (and DIY enthusiast) Tim Carter joins suit in taking homeowners down from the roof, it’s time to put away the ladder and pick up the phone. Relying on a reputable, professional home improvement company to install your gutters or just tackle your gutter cleaning or repairs is the best decision. Most importantly, leaving guttering jobs to the pros saves you the very real risk of serious injuries, and even death.
According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission, about 165,000 Americans require medical treatment for ladder-related injuries each year. Based on a 1990-2005 study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, that number is escalating. During the course of the study, from beginning to end, the number of reported cases in which Americans were hurt in incidents involving ladders climbed by more than 50 percent.
Other ladder-injury findings from the study:
- More than 2.1 million people sought emergency treatment in the United States for ladder-related injuries.
- Of those injuries, almost 10 percent resulted in hospitalization or transfer to another hospital.
- The most frequently reported injuries were fractures.
- In cases in which the location where the injury took place was recorded, 97 percent happened at home.
- In nearly 77 percent of the cases, the injured party was male.
Risking injury or death taking on DIY ladder projects simply isn’t worth it.
Save time, save your body, save your sanity, and make sure the job is done right by putting your trust in a company that has earned the praise of homeowners and business owners with:
- Top Quality Products and Installation
- Friendly, Professional Service
- Skilled Tradesmen
- We Are Licensed and Insured
- Warrantied Materials
- Annual Gutter Maintenance Plans for your HOA, or your home – a Gutter Techs Exclusive!